Terms & Conditions
1. Enrollment shall be follow the rules outlined in the “Enrollment Process” section of the Guidelines document. Click here to download Guidelines document.
2. TPTF shall not be responsible for misdirected, incomplete or late application forms. All application forms become property of TPTF and will not be returned. As required, additional information about a candidate and/or documentation may be requested by TPTF. To qualify, applicants must provide all requested documentation and information upon TPTF’s request.
Additional Terms & Conditions
1. All official rules and conditions detailed out in the “Contribution and Matching Process” section of the Guidelines document will be treated as the guiding document.
2. TPTF reserves the right to interpret these rules and to make decisions in situations not covered by these rules.
3. By applying or upon enrollment, the candidate family agrees that the official rules and decisions of The Pledging Tree Foundation shall be final in all respects.
4. Enrollment is for 12-month period only and is not renewable. No substitutions or transfers are allowed. Limit one enrollment per household per 12-month period.
The Pledging Tree Foundation (TPTF) is committed to assuring the privacy of individuals and/or families who have applied or have been enrolled into our program. We assure you that all information shared both orally and in writing will be managed within ethical considerations. The following privacy practices detail circumstances in which we will use your information:
1. We screen each and every applicant very carefully to ascertain the selection of only those individuals who demonstrate the sincerity and willingness to change their situation. Your personal information, such as your social security number, address, legal resident status, employment, pay stub, tax returns will be used to check your background and evaluate the enrollment selection criteria. During this process, we restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to those officers of TPTF who need to know that information. We maintain safeguards to guard your nonpublic personal information.
2. We provide one-on-one financial counseling to enrolled individual/families (referred as client). Information such as total debt information, income, living expenses and other personal information concerning your financial circumstances will be used by our third party financial counseling partners and, possibly others in order to help you based on your situation.
3. We may also use aggregated case file information for the purpose of evaluating our service performance, gathering valuable research information, and designing future programs. Your anonymity will be maintained through the use of your client number or by using aggregate data in all circumstances. We will take your prior authorization if you would like to participate in promotional videos, contents at TPTF’s website and newsletters.
The Pledging Tree Foundation is a public charitable organization. Neither The Pledging Tree Foundation nor any of their employees and associates benefit from the program. The sole purpose of this program is to aid financially challenged families. Applicants will be enrolled without regard to race, color, creed, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, mental or physical disability, pregnancy, military or veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by state or federal law.